The SPN website contains thirteen modules on various aspects of SP methodology.
You can access any of these modules after completing the SPN membership form on our home page.
Examples of module content
Click on the links below to read more about the contents of each module.
- Module 1 – Introduction to SP methodology
- Module 2 – SP program management
- Module 3 – Creating roles for SPs
- Module 4 – Training methods for SPs – role portrayal
- Module 5 – Training methods for SPs – feedback
- Module 6 – The art and science of teaching and learning with SPs using audiovisual review
- Module 7 – SPs in assessments
- Module 8 – Developing hybrid simulations
- Module 9 – SPs and moulage
- Module 10 – Debriefing SPs after simulation events
- Module 11 – SPs in action
- Module 12 – Interprofessional SP-based education
- Module 13 – Children as SPs
Examples of images of the audiovisual content in the learning modules